• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 nsx red/black jh4na1189st000317

Status
Not open for further replies.
red/ black interior 64k miles 5spd. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Maint.
oil changed every 3k with oem filter
15k 30k 60k services
60k service done @54k
T-belt & water pump, valve adjustment @54k (06-2003)
New brake pads.
Updated EPS UNIT

Exterior
18/19 tsw Chrome Nogaros 8's front and 9.5 rears 215/35 and 275/30
wheels and tires bought in late March or early April. 300 miles on them.
Eibach Springs
WW bodykit
Slotted rotors
Shark II antenna
02+ rear tailights
new battery 2 months old
Rear hatch tinted only

Interior
Zanardi floor mats and trunk mat
very little bolster wear on driver's seat
All Manuals plus tool kit and air pump
NO keyless entry system.

The car is an overall 8.5 out of 10
I have records dated back to 1997
Everything on the car is properly working.

The car can be inspected by any of the 4 dealers in the Metro Atlanta Area. We also have a prime member that owns a shop (Eiffel) Eiffels place in Marietta, Ga. Accuformance in East Point, Ga. Archie runs the place. Any place of your choice.

The only reason for selling is to upgrade to a 2002+ model. I would like a white/tan or yellow/yellow. The wifey has given the okay so I better do it now before she changes her mind. I would like to have the new one by Mid July if possible. This is my 2nd nsx hopefully I will have a 3rd. Thanks for looking and have a good day.
[email protected]
Serious Inq only please
37.5k SOLD

5584nsx_with_wheels_005-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_011-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_014-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_019-med.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I really like your car. Is it still for sale? Your modifcations are in line with what I'm looking for. Your interested in getting your new NSX by mid July, I'm interested in buying buy and NSX by July or sooner.

I was scheduled to be in the North Atlanta area on the 10-11 of June. But the trip was canceled. That would have been a good time to see and drive the car. Since the trip is off, do you have additional pics, i.e., interiors, engine compartment, trunk, bonnet?

I'm Mario

I live in Sierra Madre, CA (near Pasadena)
Home 626-355-1607
Work 323-889-5351
Cell 626-676-3000
[email protected]

Iterested in your car, can you e-mail me some more interior pic's. Send them to [email protected]. what would you say makes the car a 8.5 instead of a higher number, scratches,dings,how is the fit and color match on the ww kit, thanks. All the info you can give me would be welcomed. Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

Thanks NsxPrime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back