• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

96 NSX-T - red/camel - CDN - JH4NA1187TT000155

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come to sell my baby .... Purchased from prime 4 years ago and I have enjoyed every 30k trouble free mile I have put on since then. Car was originally from West Virgina and I brought it up to Ontario.

Some details on the car:
Manual transmission
Red exterior with camel interior
Regular oil changes every 5000km with Mobil 1
US Vehicle with 114,000(185000km) miles on it.
Completely stock except for Comptech exhaust(original exhaust comes with the car as well) and RF wheels.
New rubber on front - lots of life left on rears.
Comes with original Acura NSX car cover and full set of shop and electrical manuals.

Things to be aware of:
1) Two years ago I was side swiped. Cosmetic damage only and no structural/mechanical. BRAND NEW body panels were shipped from Japan to replace the damaged ones. Work was done at Automacs collision in Oakville - they have works on other NSXs on this forum as well. I have full receipts to show work done.
2) Timing belt and water pump have not been done since I have owner it. I am willing to negotiate on this but didn't do it in case someone else wanted to do it themselves or install an aftermarket belt, etc.

Besides that it has been a very reliable daily driver in the summer and has always been stored in the winter. No snow or salt.

Asking $29,000 Canadian OBO

If you have questions, feel free to call me at 905-617-3889. I can meet anywhere from Hamilton to Oakville to show the vehicle.

Thanks for looking,
Nathan

Bump ... price reduced to $28,000k

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 470
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 513
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg