• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels 97-01 Blades Silver 7 Spoke wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for a mint set of blades silver 7 spoke wheels from a 97-01 model year NSX. No center caps is ok.

will consider the older 94-96 solaris silver 7 spokes as well, ok if needs paint work but must be straight and no curb rash.

thanks!

got my wheels from redbird92 (Ben @ Daisy Auto). I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. He sold me a set of oem 7 spoke wheels which he had custom refinished in NH-0 championship white for me. The turn around time was great for a custom job and he delivered as promised with quick responses to emails thru the duration of the project. The packing of the wheels was top notch as well, clearly someone who cares about doing a good job and it shows!

:biggrin: thanks again Ben

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0005.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back