• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 Blk/blk NSX for sale JH4NA216XVT000058

I never thought this day will come but there are more important and urgent things to take care of so I have to put it up for sale in hope of getting another one later on. The car is in pristine condition cosmetically and runs like a dream, it has 31K miles with some minor mods that you can switch back to complete stock if you like. Asking price is $47K OBO. All service records are available from day one I owned it. You guys who have your car serviced by Ramon (Niguel Motors 949-348-2476)), please feel free to ask him about my car, he knows it inside and out since he's the only mechanic who worked on it. Any inquiries please send your emails to [email protected], I'll do my best to fill you in. The car is located in Orange County of CA, local guys are welcomed to swing by and take a look at it yourself then you can appreciate it in person. Thanks.:smile:

Back