• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9psi Supercharger kit with a 3.2L - anyone?

Is anyone here running the Comptech 9psi Supercharger with a 3.2L engine? I'm debating what mods to do to my car - if I should go with the Warranties 6psi kit, or the non-warrantied 9psi kit (which I've heard no problems on so far).

Also, if I put the 9psi on, do I need to replace the intake on my '00? From what I heard I need to do the exhaust as well, but the stock Headers are OK.

Any information would be great.

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

Yes, thank you! I was just hoping to get more hands on recent feedback as well.

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

I put the 6 PSI Comptech on my 3.2 and it is simply amazing, it is like I have a different car. From what I have read you don't get a whole lot more from the 9 PSI version. I also believe that the 6 PSI is actually 6.9 PSI so it isn't quite as big of a jump as you might think.

When I decided to do the upgrade I was also considering the 9 PSI, but I didn't want to replace the clutch right away because mine only had 3,500 miles. I figured I could easily upgrade in the future if necessary.

Good Luck!

Back