• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A freind took some pictures (small photoshoot)

Sham -WoW

Yes Tamoske made the CF door panels.

- - - Updated - - -

are you running the BBSC? if so hows it running? how long have you had it?

Yes, I have had the BBSC for about 4 years now with the AEM EMS running at 8 psi. Runs strong, only issue I have had is the supercharger seals need to be replaced.

SC seals as in the paxton? can you get it from them? i have a BBSC in my nsx also. problem is i havnt had the car running in 5 years haha lol starting it up in 2 weeks

SC seals as in the paxton? can you get it from them? i have a BBSC in my nsx also. problem is i havnt had the car running in 5 years haha lol starting it up in 2 weeks

Yes the Paxton unit is know to leak oil as the seals wear out. What are you using for the ecu, what size injectors, are you on a stock fuel pump?

I just purchased the car from a long time member ktan. Its a 95 nsxt with the BBSC. Its untuned and been in storage for the past 5 years. It has an AEM ecu with a built motor. i will find out more about the fuel setup..

btw love your car! that plexiglass hatch is amazing! looks expensive!

I just purchased the car from a long time member ktan. Its a 95 nsxt with the BBSC. Its untuned and been in storage for the past 5 years. It has an AEM ecu with a built motor. i will find out more about the fuel setup..

btw love your car! that plexiglass hatch is amazing! looks expensive!

Make sure you replace all fluids and tune the car since it's been sitting for so long.

Thanks, I got lucky with the hatch :)

Back