• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Friend's NSX from Switzerland!!

Hi,

a very close friend that moved to Switzerland bought a white NSX, NA1 NSX-R look, that was from a swiss primer member.

The car is absolutly mint... incredible... he bought it with 49000kms and it's a 93 that originally was black.

He came to Portugal for a 1 month vacation, and i installed him a couple of Aftermarket parts that i previously bought:
- Dali Billet Black Hub
- Dali 2.25" 91-94 Test Pipes
- Dali super Hot Chip (+3hp in Dyno, 4th gear)
- Momo Tuner 350mm Black
- NSX-R Horn Trim Ring
- Erick's (Evof757gtc) horn button with Red H on black
- Erick's CF ball shift knob

A few days before he went back to Switzerland, he bought a used Taitec
direct piping exhaust, no mufllers, only pipes from a common friend.

here are some photos of it before he came to Portugal:

Couple of Videos with Taitec direct exhaust (no mufflers):
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vEXjIBoZ4Ow&hl=pt-br&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vEXjIBoZ4Ow&hl=pt-br&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJ4Ns83lFec&hl=pt-br&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJ4Ns83lFec&hl=pt-br&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nuno

Last edited:
Really nice one! I've seen it once in person and two times put on for sale.

Hi,

preowner in year 2003 was Mr Felder from Switzerland.

was he the owner of a Honda dealership?? the car was black and, as far as i know, the original owner, a dealership owner, had it painted white.

The NSX-R spoiler is a Procar cf spoiler, production no 02 from 11.2003 :smile:
is it?!!:eek::eek::eek: i got to steal it from him.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: it is a No LED version though...

Time goes by, but still a real beautiful car
yeap... i never saw one white NSX until i saw this one...i like it a lot... and the white wheels makes the whole package beautiful car... as i have a red NSX, i probably have to paint mine formula red...... NOTT!!!!!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue: 8 i would never do it, but i'm curious how it would look)

Nuno

Looks like an updated Type-R v1. I don't like the red seats though.

Looks like an updated Type-R v1. I don't like the red seats though
Well, I remember that NA1R seats were no option for him because of the
astronomic price, but it would look much better, you're right.

is it?!! i got to steal it from him.... it is a No LED version though...
Yes, a no LED superlightweight version.
A good unit for doing your usual comparsions :biggrin:

Hi guys,

here is a video shot recently, inside the car, through some swiss tunels at WOT:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sA0t1Lg-W7U&hl=pt-br&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

there were more NSXs, as you can see in the video... too loud for me, but awesome sound.

Nuno

MINHA NOSSA MAI DO CEU!!

DSCN0345.jpg

Hi,

man that's loud! i love it! And looks like you were all safely under the speed limit too. ;) :D

not me... my friend is in Switzerland and i'm in Portugal... well... i also drive at high speeds, when the traffic, weather allows me ...

Great looking car. I like the red seats. The Type R seats are red,too?
Did you have pix from inside the car?
The OEM Type-R seats are either red or black, but they are bucket Recaro seats. My friend's are the OEM ones with new red leather.

At the time i don't have any photos of the interior, but the only thing different from the regular black interior is the red seats, everything else is OEM black.

Oscar: i think you wanted to say "MINHA NOSSA MAE DO CEU" ehich means something like "Holy mother of God" :tongue:

I think that the NSX in white is beatifull...but i have other colors i like best :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

the car was black and, as far as i know, the original owner, a dealership owner, had it painted white.

The former owner is said to have been a car painter. The actual owner must have big balls to drive around in Switzerland with a loud exhaust like that. :D For the rest of the world it's not specatular, here you'll pay very high fines if they catch you. :)

He knows that... he just takes a high risk i wouldn't take myself...

The former owner is said to have been a car painter. The actual owner must have big balls to drive around in Switzerland with a loud exhaust like that. :D For the rest of the world it's not specatular, here you'll pay very high fines if they catch you. :)

I guess I am a little late on this one, but I will say I do like the red seats! White wheels and black spoiler finish a great package. I think a set-up like this would be a second choice to my current LBBP.

Back