• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A New Rally

1,500 bucks.
June 12-17, 2004
http://www.akarally.com/index.php

WHAT IS IT?

AKA RALLY is not a race. It is 6 day, 5 night outrageous cross-country road rally extravaganza. It is driving the hottest (or coolest) fastest (or slowest) sexiest (or ugliest) cars from Philadelphia to LA, stopping every night to party at the coolest strip clubs, the hottest dance clubs, and the hippest, yet unpretentious hotels ever.

What to Expect?

Expect Nothing
Expect Everything
Expect to have the most fun you have ever had.
Expect to meet the craziest, nicest, wildest people you will ever encounter
Don’t expect to forget anything

How Many Cars Will Participate? 300

We are not exclusive. 300 = more people = more fun = more girls

Who is it?

It’s you. It’s your friends. It’s car lovers. It’s ballers. It’s players. It’s models, hotties, riceboys, and millionaires, it's everyone that likes to have fun.

Our requirements?

You like to drive
You like to party
You have an open mind
You don’t need a lot of sleep
You are 18 or older

Cars?

What do we want? Anything!

If it runs, we like it.
If it runs fast, we like it even more.
If it runs fast and is full of models, we like it the most.

Just some of the cars

Porsche Carrera GT (Yes, that is correct)
Maybach (Official AKA Rally Pace Car)
Vipers
Navigator Limo
Corvettes
Audi S4’s
NSX
VW GTI's
Mercedes
BMW’s
M3's
M5's
Porsche C4

AKA Rally Exclusives:

Model for a Day: Each day, we draw four car numbers. If you are selected, one of the AKA Rally girls will ride with you for the day. What you do with her? That’s between you and the model. Please return her in one piece.

Last edited:
I'll ask my wife and get back to you.

i'm concerned that with a low $1500 entry, 18 y.o. age minimum, and an unmanageable 300 cars limit they're going to get a boat load of "i need nozzz" drivers. this might be the rally that kills someone and initiates tough laws against such events... i certainly hope not

brian, i lost your number. call me.

Back