• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A pair of "H" and "A's"

Melbourne, FL. (Central Florida's east coast)
I wonder what offspring you would get mating these two beast together.... Could you imagine??? :rolleyes:
attachment.php

Sorry 95gsrturbo, the pic must not be loading! It's a pic of an '03 HFP Accord coupe and '94 NSX in my garage. It would have been a lot better if you could have seen the pic...:frown: Is anyone else having trouble seeing the pic??? My computer sux!

Jason, I dont see the picture either. Just the red "x" everyone else is seeing. I've never tried to download a pic on here, but tryr again.

Oster

what are you trying to do? You cannot link to a picture that is located on your computer...you have to link from a place online. If this is your problem, check out www.photobucket.com - they offer a pretty cool 100% free service that allows you to host and share a good number of pictures. Then just copy the

ah, I can't see even a red x (Firefox) - I was just assuming. Anyway, Photobucket will take care of that either way.

brooklands NSX said:
I wonder what offspring you would get mating these two beast together.... Could you imagine??? :rolleyes:
attachment.php
S4010844.jpg

S4010839.jpg

S4010843.jpg

S4010837.jpg

S4010834.jpg

:biggrin: here you go bro I think you ment these two:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back