• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ACCNH Hot August Nights Fundraiser and Car Show 8/19/11

Hello NorCal NSXers,

Please mark your calendars to attend and support this annual event. If you would like to attend, please let me know and I'll put you on the sign up list.

Back by popular demand is our annual community involvement event - the annual Asian Community Center Nursing Home Fundraiser and Car show. Our group has supported this community event since it's inception two years ago and we've always had a strong representation of NSXs at the fundraiser and show. In fact, last year, several of our members took home nice trophies.

Event Details:

Name: ACCNH Hot August Nights Fundraiser and Car Show
Date: Friday, August 19th, 2011
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Location: ACC Nursing Home. 7801 Rush River Drive, Sacramento CA
Registration: $10. We can pay at the door, but spaces are limited, so we have to sign up in advance.
Other info: they will have BBQ/food sales, music and raffles as well.

I'd like to ask that our members come out and support this event like we've done in the past. Even if you no longer have an NSX, you can show a different car, or just drop by and show support for NorCal NSXs and ACCNH.

And since it's a Friday and many of you will be driving to other areas to get home, I'll organize a dinner or coffee meet for our NSX and friends group so we can hang out before we all head back home.

I'll be there. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
I think I attended the first ACCNH Hot August Nights Fundraiser and Car Show a couple of years ago. If my NSX is done by then I will be there.

I think I attended the first ACCNH Hot August Nights Fundraiser and Car Show a couple of years ago. If my NSX is done by then I will be there.

Cool. Hope you can make it, but don't bring your NSX. Give us regular guys a chance. :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Inquiring minds want to know, whatcha doing to your NSX now?

Kinda odd to have a car show during the middle of the day isn't it? Friday 2pm is like middle of work day ~ unless you are at a nursing home then maybe not...haha

This is open to all cars, not just NSXs.

Ok .. so this signup list is at the facility?

And yes, I did note that it's starts in the middle of the day. Which works for me since I'm now "off" on Fridays through the end of the year ...

I may have to swing by the ACCNH to see how many slots they have, before I try to bring any "friends" along ..

Ok .. so this signup list is at the facility?

And yes, I did note that it's starts in the middle of the day. Which works for me since I'm now "off" on Fridays through the end of the year ...

I may have to swing by the ACCNH to see how many slots they have, before I try to bring any "friends" along ..

Sent you a PM with contact information for the organizer. I think they have plenty of slots available. I gave him a heads up about the G/Z interest in attending. His name is Richard. Check your Prime PM inbox.

For those of you going with us, we'll meet at 12:45pm at:

Starbucks
Greenhaven @Florin
1042 Florin Rd Sacramento, CA 95831 - 3513

We can roll in together. Remember to bring $10 cash.

I'll wait until 1pm and then head over to the event.

Last edited:
couldn't get out from work to make it, have fun everyone that can

mickeylex .. 1st .. Thanks for posting about the event and providing the information to get involved.

DSC03484a.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

Link to a few more ..
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/NQZTOR/Event pics/11_ACCNH Car-n-Bike Show/

It was a nice event. Turnout was small - some groups that promised to be there, cancelled out. Next year (the show will be on a weekend) I we can set up a "Fountains-like" showing .. NSX's G's and Z cars ..

Last edited:
Back