• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ACH to Lake Arrowhead Drive on 10-29

LMR

Legendary Member
This is the BIG ONE.

We are having our next drive on Sunday October 29th. We will start at the beginning of Angeles Crest Hwy in La Canada Flintridge and go all the way to highway 138 and continue to Lake Arrowhead to have lunch at the usual spot overlooking the lake.

We will be using this event for an article in NSX Driver Magazine so make sure your cars are clean and looking good.:wink:

The meeting spot will be at Taylor's Steak House parking lot behind the restaurant at 6:30 am and leaving promptly at 7:00. Address is 901 Foothill Blvd. La Canada Flintridge 91011

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
3. 9doors (Nick) Lunch only
4. 0260IWN (Abert)

5. Valhalla (JC)
6. jagtiger (Henry)
7. mcano (Mario)
8. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
9. Arkaid (Akbar)
10. Track Addict (Jonathan)
11. Heartbeat (George)
12. lazyboyz69 (Jack)
13. gaymondleerpv (Gaymond &
Sophia)
14. Dyneema (
Craig & Susan)
15. Mexiricer (Robert)
16. JUNIOR11X (Christopher)
17. Brian +1
18. Michael Smith
19. Brian Brantley
20. Heavymetals
21. NSX4DRB (Brent & Karen)
22. DASHNBY (Pablo)
23. B97GPWB (Brian)
24. topvegcal (Calvin +1)
25. keldon1 (John)

Last edited:
Just back from a fabulous trip to Yosemite. Thanks Chase and all who participated. My images will be up on my site asap. I picked up a cold/flu so am a bit under the weather right now.

Anyway, We are in for the drive on the 29th.

Jan and Craig

I will be there as I know the spot quite well (don't I Robert?). Pam is a maybe at the moment and will be a game time decision.

Hi Les, I have been missing most of the drives but not this one. Please sign me up no passenger. Thanks!!!

I am considering this, I even got a bigger memory card for the dash cam.

Did you do clear bra or some sort of paint protection for your car? I might take the 91 instead if I go but I have to find ~10 hours this week to finish up that car to make that happen

I am considering this, I even got a bigger memory card for the dash cam.

Did you do clear bra or some sort of paint protection for your car? I might take the 91 instead if I go but I have to find ~10 hours this week to finish up that car to make that happen

Need to know by Friday if you guys are coming for sure as we need to give the restaurant a head count.

I am considering going a different route to the restaurant as there is a bit of road maintenance and I don't want to nick up the car just yet.

If someone knows someone with a FB account that can give better details then Caltrans, I am all ears.

Here is a link to the latest Caltrans info on the 2.

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/display.php?page=sr2

The road maintenance will be done on 10-25-17 and the road should be nice and smooth.

SR 2
[IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
1-WAY CONTROLLED TRAFFIC AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS FROM BIG PINES
(LOS ANGELES CO) TO THE LOS ANGELES/SAN BERNARDINO CO LINE FROM 0800 HRS TO
1700 HRS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY THRU 10/25/17 - DUE TO MAINTENANCE

I'll be attending by myself although I dont know which car I'll be driving. If I can finish scraping the floor pans I'll drive the 91 nsx.

Les, I can’t make the drive, but I may be able to join everyone for lunch as it’s just up the hill from me. What time are you shooting to get to Lake Arrowhead?

Les, I can’t make the drive, but I may be able to join everyone for lunch as it’s just up the hill from me. What time are you shooting to get to Lake Arrowhead?

10:30-11:00

I don't understand why this has so few sign ups. This is my favorite drive. :confused:

I'm sure there are more on FB but the "slacker" Robert has been lazy getting me the list. I think he needs to change his handle from MexiRicer to LazyRicer.:biggrin:

I am a recent owner of an NSX and would like to attend the Drive. We may not be able to make the full drive, if that's OK, but at a minimum up to Newcomb's ranch if your going that way.
Thanks Craig and Susan

Back