• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura NSX in the Movies

Noticed many pix were missing from the FAQ section on this topic.... found this website with 4 pages of pix and details of Movies that had an NSX in them (even an episode of the Simpsons). Enjoy some trivia and be sure to click on the additional page links on the bottom (4 pages total).

Noticed many pix were missing from the FAQ section on this topic.... found this website with 4 pages of pix and details of Movies that had an NSX in them (even an episode of the Simpsons). Enjoy some trivia and be sure to click on the additional page links on the bottom (4 pages total).

No reference to the Gran Turismo movie?

Ha I just saw this for the first time on Netflix over the weekend...movie was meh, but was shocked to see the NSX as the first car shown in the movie.

After reading an article about the director Neill Blomkamp (big fan of District 9), it appears he's a both an NSX enthusiast and owner:

"I was really into Japanese cars too and, weirdly, American cars, which surprises me. I’ve had a 2005 Honda NSX and I now have a 1997 NSX, because the ’05 has the sh***y bubblehead lights. You need pop up headlights”
Always liked his movies, now I like his taste in cars too :D

Back