• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura NSX Introduction Video Posted

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Thanks to nsxtasy for sending me a copy of this video...

acura-nsx-intro.jpg

Acura NSX introduction video from 1991. About 8 minutes long, 106 megabytes (no whining - get a real Internet connection).
http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/multimedia/acura-nsx-intro.mpg

Several more videos on the way soon....

Nice... Really like the part where the red and black NSX's go through the wet slalom course. Like that dude said: "It's a supercar!!!"

[This message has been edited by Zuerst (edited 05 May 2002).]

Originally posted by Lud:

(no whining - get a real Internet connection).

Several more videos on the way soon....

I am on high-speed cable and I am getting 12.9 kps. Get a real connection? Get a real server!
smile.gif

OK.. it picked up after a couple minutes to 157Kps.. much better
smile.gif
Cool video, keep them coming!

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 06 May 2002).]

Hey Lud,

I've only got a 56k connection and it'll take me more than 4 hours to download that video. Is there any way you could copy it to cd for me? I'd be willing to pay you for your services. If it's not too much to ask, since you'll be copying do you think you can copy all of the other movies/videos you have on the site as well?

Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Yeah! Me too! And while you're at it, could you put each movie on a separate disc and create some color art work for each CD's jewel box. Also, a nice collector's case to hold all of the CDs would be a good idea. And maybe I could be on the list so whenever a new movie comes out, it could automatically be burned and Fedexed to me.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Download speeds consistently above 155 KB/sec

As for washing Todd's car... can I use rice water ??
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 14 May 2002).]

Back