• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acurazine Bay Area All Acura meet/drive - 4/16/05?

ok count me in, getting up earlier than work on a sat is going to be a drag, but sounds like fun. i have pick up someone once we get up to the city though.

randomharmony said:
ok count me in, getting up earlier than work on a sat is going to be a drag, but sounds like fun. i have pick up someone once we get up to the city though.

Not my favorite time to get up either on Saturday, but it'll be worth it. :D

San Jose/South Bay Caravar
  • 7:00AM - 7:20AM: Meet at Starbucks near Great America, in the Mercado Center - Santa Clara, 3113 Mission College.
  • 7:20AM - 7:30AM: Leave Starbucks
  • 7:30AM - 8:00AM: Meet up with the San Mateo contingent, N. 280 near 92 at vista point.
  • 8:00AM - 8:05AM: Head up to meet

Who would like to join this caravan?

Confirmed
1. NSX-Tuner
2. Ben
3. randomharmony

Maybe (Please Confirm)
1. RonNRaiders ???
2. spartan2-3 ???

No, don't work in that area, but I'm frequently in Palo Alto.

NSX-Tuner said:
That's Great!!!

San Jose/South Bay Caravar
  • 7:00AM - 7:20AM: Meet at Starbucks near Great America, in the Mercado Center - Santa Clara, 3113 Mission College.
  • 7:20AM - 7:30AM: Leave Starbucks
  • 7:30AM - 8:00AM: Meet up with the San Mateo contingent, N. 280 near 92 at vista point.
  • 8:00AM - 8:05AM: Head up to meet

Who would like to join this caravan?

Confirmed
1. NSX-Tuner
2. Ben

Maybe (Please Confirm)
1. RonNRaiders ???
2. spartan2-3 ???
3. randomharmony ???

Gary
Im already here in SF, I guess I'll just meet you guys @ Stonestowne Parking lot :cool:

San Jose/South Bay Group Caravan info

Removing spartan2-3 from caravan list since he's already in SF...

pm nsx-tuner for info, or just post here...

7:00AM - 7:20AM: Meet at Starbucks near Great America, in the Mercado Center - Santa Clara, 3113 Mission College.
7:20AM - 7:30AM: Leave Starbucks
7:30AM - 8:00AM: Meet up with the San Mateo contingent, N. 280 near 92 at vista point.
8:00AM - 8:05AM: Head up to meet

1. NSX-Tuner
2. Ben777
3. randomharmony
4. RonNRaiders (maybe)

Looks like i may be able to make the meet in the AM instead. will be busy working later in the day(sat)

Any SF guys going? want to meet @ the usual meeting spot?
Starbucks in Gellert
what time should we meet?
How bout the SJ Caravan? would u like to pick us up? and head to Stonestown all together???

Gary - Count me in on the caravan!!! 7:00 am is mighty early, but like you said, it'll be worth it!!! :biggrin:

Ariel - What time were you thinking of meeting up? I don't see why we couldn't all just hook up and roll up together... that would be cool!!! :cool:
Besides, I wanna hear your exhaust while on the road... :redface:

RonNRaiders said:
Gary - Count me in on the caravan!!! 7:00 am is mighty early, but like you said, it'll be worth it!!! :biggrin:

Ariel - What time were you thinking of meeting up? I don't see why we couldn't all just hook up and roll up together... that would be cool!!! :cool:
Besides, I wanna hear your exhaust while on the road... :redface:

Glad you can make it... sounds like we'll have more in our caravan than who's listed... :D

amgnsx said:
Looks like i may be able to make the meet in the AM instead. will be busy working later in the day(sat)

Any SF guys going? want to meet @ the usual meeting spot?
Starbucks in Gellert
what time should we meet?
How bout the SJ Caravan? would u like to pick us up? and head to Stonestown all together???

I'll also have to leave the dyno/BBQ around 3pm... hopefully they will have finished with the raffle by then... :D

Sure, the SJ caravan could meet up with you guys... where/when???

We should be near N. 280 and 92 by 8AM... which groups could we pick up along the way???

Last edited:
Gary,

How about meeting us @ Hickey Blvd (OFF 280). There is a Chevron Gas Station or Shell right off the exit. Base on your ETA 8:30 am should be good. Its easy ON/OFF the Freeway. If not Starbucks as Ariel suggested, its only 2-3 blocks away :cool:

Will this be ok with the DC/SF guys :confused:

spartan2-3 said:
Gary,

How about meeting us @ Hickey Blvd (OFF 280). There is a Chevron Gas Station or Shell right off the exit. Base on your ETA 8:30 am should be good. Its easy ON/OFF the Freeway. If not Starbucks as Ariel suggested, its only 2-3 blocks away :cool:

Sounds good!!! SJ caravan can u guys meet us at spartan's suggetion?
Chevron Gas Station Hickey Blvd (OFF 280)?
if so:

1. Spartan
2. Ariel

spartan2-3 said:
Gary,

Is this the exit in Daly City?

mqmapgend

At some point we need to exchange cell #'s so we can keep things together and sync'd up for the caravan...

NSX-Tuner said:
Is this the exit in Daly City?

mqmapgend

At some point we need to exchange cell #'s so we can keep things together and sync'd up for the caravan...

that's the one. Star marks the spot. so is 8:30 meet ok with u guys???
(also u got PM NSX-Tuner.)

Gary, are we still meeting up with the guys in San Mateo? :confused:
Have you heard anything from them?
Should make for a large group once we're all together!!! :biggrin:

RonNRaiders said:
Gary, are we still meeting up with the guys in San Mateo? :confused:
Have you heard anything from them?
Should make for a large group once we're all together!!! :biggrin:

So far, only Ronnie0738 (2002 AMG C32) from Acurazine will be joining us (could be a couple more by Sat.). We'll pick him up at N.280 and the last vista point before 92 on the way up to meet with Daly City group.

So here's the plan for tomorrow morning...

San Jose/South Bay Group Caravan
7:00AM - 7:20AM: Meet at Starbucks near Great America, in the Mercado Center - Santa Clara, 3113 Mission College.
7:20AM - 7:30AM: Leave Starbucks
7:30AM - 8:00AM: Meet up with the San Mateo contingent (ronnie0738 and RSA_Secure) (both from Acurazine.com), N. 280 near 92 at vista point.
8:05AM - 8:30AM: Meet up with the Daly City contingent (spartan2-3 and Ariel) , N. 280 & Hickey @ Chevron.
8:35AM - 8:45AM: Arive at StonesTown

1. NSX-Tuner
2. Ben777
3. randomharmony
4. RonNRaiders
5. NDZTRUCKT (Acurazine.com)
6. david071 (Acurazine.com)

Romeo and Ariel,

If I can wake up early enough, I will meet you guys at chevron, otherwise, I will see you guys at Stonestown.

I'm looking forward to see everybody :biggrin:

7am on SAT!!??? ..... :redface: the girl i'm picking up better be wearing something REALLY HOT (even though it's cold out there)!! otherwise, she's getting drop off at the mall.

juejaimon said:
Is there a EAST BAY caravan as well?

Yes!!!

The info below is from Acurazine.com...

Group Caravan info

East Bay
meet: roof level parking structure/IKEA of emeryvillle/4400 Shellmound St
time: 8:00am
leave time: 8:30 sharp
route: 1-80w/bay bridge/280-s
info:pM klepto or just post here if you want to join in this caravan

1. Klepto - 1st gen cl FW
2. veen120 - 2nd gen tl FPR
3. veen120's friend - legend
4. veen120's friend - mustang
5. veen120's friend - accord v6
6. veen120's friend - tl (maybe)
7. ttranv117 - 1st gen cl NBP
8. gochan - 3rd gen tl NBP
9. venom_ka7 - 2nd gen legend
10. v6power - 2nd gen cl ssm (maybe)
11. MistaWongy - 2nd gen tl
12. Lore - 3rd gen tl (just for caravan)
13. chuckz - 1st gen cl NBP
14. pimpravi - 2nd gen tl ssm + friends
15. kaliraver69 - TSX
16. kensukikatayo - 2nd gen cl SSM
17. z3ro - 2nd gen tl

juejaimon said:
wow..thats a lot of cars... any NSXs planning on joining the East Bay caravan? :wink:

I didn't see any yet. Also, I didn't see you signed up at Acurazine.com. Were you going to the meet, dyno and/or BBQ?

Back