• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner of a 1992 (JH4NA1155NT000678) in the Bay Area

Hi everybody,

Like many others, I've been looking for an NSX for a while (1yr 7months). I didn't actively search for one until 8 months ago. I was really picky with the NSX I wanted which was why it had took me a while to get one. I've been lusting for an NSX ever since I saw my neighbors a few blocks down with a red one on BBS LM's.

I found this specific one on the NSXPrime facebook group where it wasn't actually listed for sale. However I contacted the owner, Luke, and we made a deal. After 4 months of back and forth negotiations and discussion, I finally picked the car up from San Diego and drove it all the way home back to San Francisco.

I'd like to thank everyone on the forum and facebook group with all the help about what to look out for and looking forward to learning more. Anyways, here are some pictures of the car for you guys to enjoy. I hope to meet other Bay Area/Northern California NSX owners!

-Sheldon H.

Wow, great looking NSX. Congratulations on sealing the deal. Looks like all your searching and hard effort paid off. Welcome to the family.

Thanks! Patience paid off big time. Love everything about the car so far! I can see why mostly everyone is reluctant to sell theirs.

Congrats on your purchase!

Thank you!

Congrats! Did you take the coastal drive all the way up to SF?

Thanks! Sadly, I did not have enough time to take Highway 1 up since I was in a rush to get back. Otherwise I would've DEFINITELY taken that route.

Welcome Sheldon. Nice looking NSX. Red is definitely the best color. We have a great group of guys up here in the Bay Area. There was a pretty big meet last Sunday at Treasure Island a bunch of us were at. We try to have some kind of event every month. The next big event is the NSX WestFest. Its next weekend in Vegas but if you're interested there is a thread in the NorCal section on it.

If you're on FaceBook you definitely need to join us at the NorCalNSXOwners page. Look for me on FB as Dhalsim Master.

nice. congrats!

Thanks!

Welcome Sheldon. Nice looking NSX. Red is definitely the best color. We have a great group of guys up here in the Bay Area. There was a pretty big meet last Sunday at Treasure Island a bunch of us were at. We try to have some kind of event every month. The next big event is the NSX WestFest. Its next weekend in Vegas but if you're interested there is a thread in the NorCal section on it.

If you're on FaceBook you definitely need to join us at the NorCalNSXOwners page. Look for me on FB as Dhalsim Master.

Thanks! Red was definitely one of the reasons I had chosen this car. I was told there was a meet last Sunday, however I wasn't able to make it. I'll be sure to show up at the next Bay Area meet though! I'll send you a DM on FB. :smile:

Back