• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adjustable Exhaust hangers, levels the tips on your exhaust!

Got your payment, parts will ship today!

Thanks,
Dave

Check your pm's please. Want to order this weekend if possible.
PM sent.

Sorry for not being online this weekend...marathon motor swap weekend so I spent most of the weekend on my back, turning wrenches and pulling hoses through spaces too tight for them to fit...gotta love those Lotus'

Received mine today [MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION]. Great packaging! Thanks again for tackling the obvious little issues our car has.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,049
Received mine today [MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION]. Great packaging! Thanks again for tackling the obvious little issues our car has.
attachment.php

Thanks so much!

Dave

Dave please check your pm. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All PM responded too!

Thanks all, we still have hangers in stock! Making 100 pair finally got us ahead of the demand:smile:

PM me if you need hangers, folks are finding getting 4 seems to make it easiest to level the exhaust since you can balance all 4 corners.

Dave

Plenty of these in stock if you folks need them..PM and I can get them shipped the same day.

Thanks for all the support, Dave

It does not matter which way they are installed. I think most folks put the double plate side on the chassis.

We have plenty of these on stock, cost is still $55 for 2, or $100 for 4 of them.

I am doing free shipping for the month or April so let me know if you want to get some and you can have your exhaust hanging straight for the coming season.

Dave

MaxGeek PM sent and we can ship out today!

Thanks
Dave

We have a few in stock so let me know if you want free shipping to pick up a set or two!

Attachments

• NSX exhaust hanger bin.jpg
    NSX exhaust hanger bin.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 302
Those look great!

It has finally happened, trade tariff threats have cause the US aluminum market to go crazy... not even the NSX community is immune. Cost on the hangers has gone up to $60 for a pair. I hope I can drop it back down when we run the next batch...

Dave can these be used for any car?

Any car that has nominal 12mm round hangers. Some Subi guys have been buying them...

Since there was that great pic of my hangers on that gorgeous titanium exhaust it started me thinking, I should see if I can find titanium fasteners for the hangers. Sure, it will save weight but the real advantage is titanium won't rust over time so a good chance you will be able to adjust the hangers again years later when it sags again(as they always do...). I found a handful of socket head titanium fasteners and here is what they look like. I'm pretty happy how they came out but the fasteners are expensive, cost is $95 for a pair. PM if you want to grab a pair or 4...in stock and ready to ship.

Attachments

• NSX exhaust hanger titanium.jpg
    NSX exhaust hanger titanium.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 219
  • NSX exhaust hanger titanium 3 quarter.jpg
    NSX exhaust hanger titanium 3 quarter.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 215
Back