• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aduei!

Well, amazingly enough, it looks like my NSX ownership is not long for this world...but she was a good girl, and she will be missed. Khappi, thanks for taking a look at it. It would have really helped me had a guy not made me an offer two days after we took it out. It looks like our cars will not grace the same parking lot again...sniff...I'm gonna miss you gal, but Chicago is a big town, much nicer than what I can do for ya'. And this guy is gonna take real good care of you, and wax you every month, and polish you up so that you shine, and...and don't you look back. Don't look Back! I couldn't stand it...

I need a moment guys...

b1gcountry said:
Well, amazingly enough, it looks like my NSX ownership is not long for this world...but she was a good girl, and she will be missed. Khappi, thanks for taking a look at it. It would have really helped me had a guy not made me an offer two days after we took it out. It looks like our cars will not grace the same parking lot again...sniff...I'm gonna miss you gal, but Chicago is a big town, much nicer than what I can do for ya'. And this guy is gonna take real good care of you, and wax you every month, and polish you up so that you shine, and...and don't you look back. Don't look Back! I couldn't stand it...

I need a moment guys...

we can play a couple of hands of hold'em. i play daily online now. Are you gettting anothr one?

Not planning on getting another one just yet...I want to do some stuff around the house, and re-do part of my driveway, so that would either mean I have to park it on the street, or it would be stuck in my garage until I get done with the project. I'll see how it works out.
Looks like you're hooked on the hold'em now! Oh well, hopefully you won't lose too much ;) I've come out ahead, but I've spent more on poker chips and cards, and whatnot than I've ever won playing...
Cheers,
Tom

b1gcountry said:
Not planning on getting another one just yet...I want to do some stuff around the house, and re-do part of my driveway, so that would either mean I have to park it on the street, or it would be stuck in my garage until I get done with the project. I'll see how it works out.
Looks like you're hooked on the hold'em now! Oh well, hopefully you won't lose too much ;) I've come out ahead, but I've spent more on poker chips and cards, and whatnot than I've ever won playing...
Cheers,
Tom

you do have cool mods in your signature. :biggrin:

Tehe...I kept the dice...

Haha! Yeah, I figured if you are in Chicago you might need it! I left you about $2 in change, so, what, that was good for two tolls? I like your callsign. So how does your wife like the car? Teach her to drive stick yet?

See ya shorty!
Tom

Lisa and I went out for dinner Friday night. The comments I typically received were "It's 35 mph here, how fast are you going?" and "do you have to drive so fast?". My typical answers were "39 mph" and "I can't help it".

sidebar- I fixed all the items from the Acura certified inspection, though during the OPG fix, the ECU/TCS lights appeared (and reappeared after reset) thus requiring a trip to the dealer for warranty replacement of the heated O2 sensor (plus any available emission upgrades for free). 5 stars to TireRack for delivery of the correct tires the next day, less than 24 hours from purchase.

Sorry to hear you sold your car....congrats to the new owner who found their way to NSX Prime. :)

Back