• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan 18/19" RZ FINALLY!!!

They look real good. I'm surprised how much the tires are stretched though. I wouldn't expect that based on the sizes you gave. .

wheels look great...."EDR" sticker on the wing not so great:redface:

someone had to bust you on that one:confused:

nice wheels!

btw, i managed to "dent" the meisters :frown:

will try to get them redone sometime this summer

Here are the "old" wheels 18x8/19x10.5" Work Miesters S3. Nice wheels, but i wanted change.
workside.jpg

So your the owner of that NSeX i always wondered what your S1 offset was:confused: Care to share:tongue: Im leaning towards the S1's on my NSeX. I currently have them on my S :biggrin:

Last edited:
haha...nice! didnt even see that. No, my buddy Jay helped me out after work with the wheels and was taking shots himself when "Fogarty" wandered over being the camera ham he is!

As for my old S1 wheels. they were 18x8 et 36 and 19x10.5" et 36 (41, but i had 5mm spacers)

As for the post not liking my EDR decal on the wing...well thats what i like to call "used for marketing and advertising" my business for write offs since i do use it for that :wink:

i took outside pics and will post up later today.

[
i took outside pics and will post up later today.[/QUOTE]

About time:mad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

still need to even wax the car from sitting all winter (no time) and then get mirrors painted white (sorry i just dont like the black mirrors), get my vinyl guy to do white decals to cover the reflectors (at least on road will look better) get the front grill opening blacked out and get my Brembo BBK plus the headers, the SC, etc, etc..haha..never ends

Wow that looks gorgeous, and yes you suck at taking photos:biggrin:

Now thats what Im talking about. 10/10 :biggrin:

the car looks great... maybe time for a new camera though.. hehe :wink:

damn your car looks hot! I still can't decide if I liked your previous wheels more though

97.jpg

Man thats a risky position to be in when taking pics:biggrin:

Hopefully your dog doesn't have gas:biggrin:

Car looks great btw, love the Advans!

Rav

Looks great man.....congrats :smile:

Back