• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan AVS Model 5's, where are you at?

I beleive synths original 18s was the same as your setup.... but then after playing around he added the 20mm spacers to the rears.... To a beautifully aggressive +25

the set i just sold to type-j is this he 18x10+45 as well (almost positive spacers were added)

imo a +40/45 on a 9/10" wheel for the advans is the way to go for the rears, it iives you flexibility to adjust and accommodate for all types of suspension setups and ride heights... today and tomorrow!

not to toot my own horn but i haven't seen anyone have my rear sizes on here yet. i feel its the best sizing on the NSX and does not need any spacers
18x10 45 offset

- - - Updated - - -

brother lets get some updated pictures without the monster truck tires :)

IMG_20130722_200557.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

damn... rear spacers coming? :)

Last edited:
FYI I used the 18x10 +19 rear but with a 255 advan AD08 tire which does not even looked stretched on it bc it's so wide- no rubbing but I had to lower the car. Aggressive as hell but with no problems, I'm pretty sure that's the max though. Again tire selection is key... I bet if that was a wider tire I might have had an issue but luckily I didn't. I bet this 255 is as wide as a 275 falken tire which are known to run narrow!

Last edited:
I beleive synths original 18s was the same as your setup.... but then after playing around he added the 20mm spacers to the rears.... To a beautifully aggressive +25

the set i just sold to type-j is this he 18x10+45 as well (almost positive spacers were added)

imo a +40/45 on a 9/10" wheel for the advans is the way to go for the rears, it iives you flexibility to adjust and accommodate for all types of suspension setups and ride heights... today and tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

brother lets get some updated pictures without the monster truck tires :)

- - - Updated - - -

damn... rear spacers coming? :)
i believe he was on 18x9 not 10s but my memory sucks on such things

- - - Updated - - -

My bbk won't let me fit as aggressive a offset as you guys due to the rotor hats as well. Oops... I always forget that

lol. You think I need them? It's pretty flush, maybe not PERFECT to my standards but close enough. :D I think if I'l rub if I add another 3mm's (unless I raise the car slightly).

It doesn't look as flush as ur 18s did In the back, but that's because with the bigger size i assume your are prone to more rubbing.

The truth is that I'm being silly nitpicking stupid little things... But that's only because of the incredible "standard" you've set for your car.

It doesn't look as flush as ur 18s did In the back, but that's because with the bigger size i assume your are prone to more rubbing.

The truth is that I'm being silly nitpicking stupid little things... But that's only because of the incredible "standard" you've set for your car.

Had more stretch on my 18's on 265's. I may try that next or raise the rear a tad so I can reduce the camber around 3mm. But idk, kinda silly extreme to gain 3mm.

Had more stretch on my 18's on 265's. I may try that next or raise the rear a tad so I can reduce the camber around 3mm. But idk, kinda silly extreme to gain 3mm.

I agree completely.

Just nitpicking stupid things cuz of the car is so perfect already.

- - - Updated - - -

or 997s !

:)

god those are nice. they would look killer on the new 991s.

S107_WheelsBoutiqueStraightLow.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

what happened to you centre caps?

I actually had the happy medium between the 2. Looked great but I really wanted to try silver. How it was:

u3agery9.jpg

not to toot my own horn but i haven't seen anyone have my rear sizes on here yet. i feel its the best sizing on the NSX and does not need any spacers

17x8 38 offset / 18x10 45 offset

on a rear 275/35/18 tire it looks perfect. if you want to go more flush you can add a 5mm spacer in the rear and not need longer studs.

i recommend you try to find these rear sizes.

its all a matter of opinion and setup though. a few folks here do not rub with +19 (i would)

I have a set of these :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

^^ This looks soooooooooo amazing!! I can't wait to get mine back and remounted.

i think there was a pair a while back on ebay, was about a grand. good price imo.

if someone had ONE 18x10+45 for sale i could help create a pair for your friend.

I know you have a set of 18x9 +45 but you also have a set of 18x10 +45?

My buddy needs a pair. HMU!

Yes and Yes. I have a pair of 18x10 45mm.

I also have a spare 18x10 45mm as well I do believe :wink:

i think there was a pair a while back on ebay, was about a grand. good price imo.

if someone had ONE 18x10+45 for sale i could help create a pair for your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

I basically have every possible size anyone could need at this point. And looking to liquidate all of my extras.

17x7, 17x8, 17x9, 18x8, 18x9, 18x10, 19x8, 19x10

what color is your spare 18x10 +45? mine is bronze.

i guess we could work together and save ryu's buddy from advan 5 addiction.

Yes and Yes. I have a pair of 18x10 45mm.

I also have a spare 18x10 45mm as well I do believe :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

at what quantities?

incredible collection.

I basically have every possible size anyone could need at this point. And looking to liquidate all of my extras.

17x7, 17x8, 17x9, 18x8, 18x9, 18x10, 19x8, 19x10

what color is your spare 18x10 +45? mine is bronze.

i guess we could work together and save ryu's buddy from advan 5 addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

at what quantities?

incredible collection.

Ya either gold or bronze... I'll check Friday when I visit my garage.

Too many in quantity... I haven't really advertised any of them besides the sets I've listed on prime. When I get some free time I probably will look to sell alot of my collection of JDM wheels. I also have 3 sets of NSX fitment TE's (17/18 and 18/19), and a few sets of Model 5's in (17/18 and 18/19).

I thjnk with side splitters the 18/19 look better... With extra body parts panels skirts etc etc wheels will look amaller

Back