• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RS Silver 17x8 & 18x10

Bilsteins on lower perch with stock springs. It looks like my car is the only one this is happening to. I haven't heard anyone elso complain about it.

There is no "standard". 17x8+37 and 17x8+45 are both available. +37 looks good and offers the most clearance for the Stoptech caliper, however, +45 works well for many reasons as well including scrub radius and fender clearance especially with taller wider tires. It depends on the customer's preference on what works best for them.

-- Chris

^^

I apologize for hijacking, I just want to thank Chris and the guys at SOS for my RZ's that arrived today. I was able to get the wheels on my lunch break, get some tires and after 20 minutes I was able to take my car to work. Ordering Advans can be sort of in limbo experience because sometimes they make it on the boat from Japan and sometimes they don't. But when they got inland, I had them at my door within 2 days with tracking confirmation emails as well as phone call updates.

If your on the fence about ordering advans, rest assured these guys will take care of you.

^^

I apologize for hijacking, I just want to thank Chris and the guys at SOS for my RZ's that arrived today. I was able to get the wheels on my lunch break, get some tires and after 20 minutes I was able to take my car to work. Ordering Advans can be sort of in limbo experience because sometimes they make it on the boat from Japan and sometimes they don't. But when they got inland, I had them at my door within 2 days with tracking confirmation emails as well as phone call updates.

If your on the fence about ordering advans, rest assured these guys will take care of you.

Thanks for your vote of confidence, I can't wait to see some photos of these on your car!

Thanks for your vote of confidence, I can't wait to see some photos of these on your car!

:smile:

4488372248_61231a60d9_b.jpg

Back