• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Advan wheel assistance required

I'm trying to track down and more so verify a wheel that I'm being told is discontinued by some and others say a new model is available..

It's the Advan Kreutzer Series Xi for European models which accommodates 5x108 which is my other vehicles bolt pattern.

I was hoping an Advan dealer could chime in and shed some light since Vivid Racing just told me no go and Upgrade Motoring said otherwise. Sorry it's not NSX related, I just know Advan is a common wheel on this site and the experts could quickly chime in.

I checked the official JP site and sure enough they are listed...
http://www.yokohamawheel.jp/brand/kreutzer_sr_xi/index_euro.html

I'm after either the 18x8 or 19x8 5x108 Xi depending on price tag. Might just sauce up my Fikse FM10's if they are too steep.

Back