• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Vivid Racing Advan RSII Wheel Group Buy

Sheesh that's a lot of wheels! super stoked!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys if you call him, you can probably get an update on status. He's not that hard to get a hold of. He is there almost everyday at his desk.

- - - Updated - - -

EAAEB63A-AD61-4F24-BEB2-89006708F729-4970-0000034C16902EDE.jpg

New rings. These look very high quality. Thanks Ahmed.

SOS sells these for 20 bucks. I got a set from them that look just like that

You haven't seen mine, 1K2go, nsxray1?

In the gallery. Says "a few pics of my RSIi"

I sent you an email this morning ahmed asking about the status of my wheels. Did you not get it?

Called almost everyone on the list.. got a few sets paid out and shipping today.. if you did not receive a call from me you can call me or I will get to you as I am making my way through the list..

I bought the black flat cap centers for my wheels thinking that the hyper blacks would be darker than they actually are. If someone has the silver or hyper black centers and is interested in trading for mine let me know.

I didn't state which cap I wanted and I too got the black ones and they don't like right on the hyper black wheels.

My wheels (which look amazing) showed up and I only got two center caps and no hub rings? What gives.....lol. Im sure Ahmed will get me straightened out.

thumbs up for turbo2go and amed for this awesome groupbuy!

im not sure how many 18/19 setup were part of the groupbuy. so just to give you guys an idea how they sit with bc coilovers.
specs:
+45f 18
+35r 19
215/35r18 potenza re760
265/30r19 potenza reo5a

excuse my photography. this is my first time messing with a nikon

DSC_0458.jpg

More pics!! Post on my RSII therad. They look enormous at 18/19.

thumbs up for turbo2go and amed for this awesome groupbuy!

im not sure how many 18/19 setup were part of the groupbuy. so just to give you guys an idea how they sit with bc coilovers.
specs:
+45f 18
+35r 19
215/35r18 potenza re760
265/30r19 potenza reo5a

excuse my photography. this is my first time messing with a nikon

Wow that looks amazing, I always thought the 18/19's sizes looked to big but since your car is pretty slammed it looks great! Do you have any rubbing issues at all, do you still have the fender liners installed?

Wow that looks amazing, I always thought the 18/19's sizes looked to big but since your car is pretty slammed it looks great! Do you have any rubbing issues at all, do you still have the fender liners installed?

The right drop 18/19 are nice. The gap kills the NSX asthetically.

back is fine. front does rub with sharp turns going up bumps at an angle. i might have to correct my camber to prevent that. as for liners, they are removed and fenders are rolled.

Back