• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advice - prodrive GC07C 18x8.5/9.5

Hi
I am new to the world of NSX ownership and am looking for wheel and tire advice.
I have located a set of Prodrive GC07C wheels 18x8.5/9.5 +44 used wheels for sale ($1000) and would like to get some expert advice on;

Application 91 NSX Blk/Blk

Would these wheels be a good choice as I understand that a 17/18 set-up is optimal? replacing 91 OEM, using OEM brakes

What would the recommended tire size be front and rear ?

Apologies as I am sure this info is somewhere buried in a Prime search...I wasn't able to piece together the right information

Thanks
Dave

18.5" is too wide for the front unless you want to run stretched tires- look up Angus's wheel fitment thread to get started.

18.5" is too wide for the front unless you want to run stretched tires- look up Angus's wheel fitment thread to get started.

Thanks for the direction...a wealth of info...now more confused than ever.

Would the fact that the car has not been lowered reduced the possibilty of rubbing with the 18x8.5 44 on the front or should I just keep looking for a better option?

I would keep looking, it will most likely rub and destroy your fenders and fender liners if you drive on the street, or damage the wheels if you run a stretched tire. It can be done but since you seem new to this I wouldn't try to push fitment limits. Some others who have done it can speak to their experience, it may not be all bad but just be aware there are drawbacks.

Last edited:
Back