• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM FIC mounting location

Tons of room in the rear right corner beside ECU , even the split second box fits there and the FIC is almost half the size.

If you order a boomslang harness with an extra 12" of wire over what they normally make them, you can remove the center speaker and mount it in the hump that seperates the two seats, then run the USB cable into the center console or along the side of the center console to beside the passenger seat.

I had mine there and had no issues, the center speaker does little to effect the stereo and unless you have had your sub-amp rebuilt it may not even be working now.

Dave

I've got the boomslang harness so plan on getting mine to the left of the ECU (if your in the car looking to the rear that is) once my S/C dyno tune is completed. Looks like there a few other harnesses there I will have to re-arrange to make as clean as possible.

It doesn't have to be clean it is under some panels. :wink: There's a giant space back there right by where the hole through the firewall is.

It doesn't have to be clean it is under some panels. :wink: There's a giant space back there right by where the hole through the firewall is.

What can I say I'm a wiring fanatic I always like doing wiring as neat and as factory-ish and clean as possible... yes that is the same space I'm gonna stick mine in the hole.

Back