• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aimgain widebody kit

Aimgain Dry Carbon Widebody Kit

Front: 100mm(50mm/side) wider
Rear: 160mm(80mm/side) wider

main_catch.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

That’s a pretty slick looking Nsx. For the cost of that, labor, and the kit, I’d still probably prefer the 600LT though with flames spitting in my rear view. But this design is killer...

If I ever rolled my nsx...aimgain baby...

According to Aimgan, the whole kit will cost you 3.9 million yen. ($34,557 @ today's rate)
Yes. So optioned out msrp of gen 2 let’s say 180k, plus kit 35k, plus labor and other variables like wheels and suspension 30-25k equals 250k. 10k over starting point of 600lt. It’s a hot looking body kit though I must say. If I had a good shop and a salvaged gen , hell yes!

thats a lot of carbon.

nice design. so much better than the bolted on overfenders that are so common these days.

^^^This^^^ as I was viewing pictures (nice...:smile:) all I could think was BIG $$$

It is absolutely beautiful. This is the closest I've seen to a real type-R styling other than the GT3 cars. I dig. You could get this done and be under $200k easily with the cars on the used market today. I'd take a base car with this added over the fully spec'ed car from the factory all day long. Although with all that carbon you definitely need the cf roof.

Back