• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alabama NSXs

Greetings from the Rocket City :D

I looked back through the SE forum and didn't see a thread for AL members. So who on Prime is located here? I wonder how many NSXs there are total in the state.

My turbo 98 in front of the Saturn V
IMG_4186.jpg

I'm about 15 Min West of where you bought your car. I'd be down for an Alabama run though :cool:

Tuscaloosa, AL
91 NSX

Drew, while I live in Indiana now, I grew up in Tuscaloosa (actually Northport). Went to County High and the University of Alabama. In all my years there, I very rarely saw something as exotic as an NSX. You most get quite a bit of attention!

It only took 4 posts but somehow I got outnumbered by 'bama fans :D War Eagle my friends ;)

Drew, that is awesome you've owned the car for that long. Do you have any pics? How has the NSX community and culture changed in the time you've owned the car? The recent increase in interest (and value) in the NSX has been really interesting to watch, and now take part in.

I have 122K miles on the car, have changed timing belts and clutch twice (though did not really need the clutch) and drive it back and forth to work every day. Its pretty original and I take good care of it and it takes good care of me. Its just a lot of fun to drive every day and is fairly practical. BTW I did not go to Univ of AL but my wife did, here sisters did, and her parents did so I guess I'm guilty by association. Drew

Back