• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

alignment

ak

Legendary Member
Hey guys, Pohanka Acura told me they can't do alignment on a car with 18" wheels. Does anyone know of any dealer or perf shop that can do alignment with oversized wheels? I need alignment real bad! I was told Curry may do it. This would apply to VA/MD/DC area.

The new Vettes have 18" wheels don't they?
Find out where they get it done.
You should be able to get it done at a Chevy dealer for that matter. Print up a copy of the aligment procedure( it's in the FAQ) and drop by and show it to the alignment tech/service manager and ask.
Make sure they can give you a before/after print out.
If they have the alignment know how and the equipment, the bow tie on the door shouldn't stop you.

Last edited:
hey akio,

check with jon(elixer), he might know a place since he has 18" front wheels. also check rosenthal acura in gaithersburg..they charge a lot cheaper on alignment than pohanka. sorry, i missed the bbq last saturday since i went home for easter, i saw some pix of the event. looks like you guys had a good time.

jay

Back