• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All Data DIY

I received and e-mail that All Data DIY now had Acura, including the NSX information available. I have used this for several cars and there really was a lot of useful stuff, but they did not have permission from Honda to use their information. Apparently this has changed and I am wondering if anyone has set up to use the data, and if it is worth it.

The code needed for a discount to a 12.95 versus whatever is regular was 8001292 I think. (Going from memory of the e-mail which is at work.)

Bill

I have the complete ALLDATA. I haven't checked out the NSX section yet, but have looked at Accord diagrams for timing belt and waterpump. I'm still partial to my NSX service manual book it's the best.

Is there something specific you need to find out? I'll check it out for you then report back.

Thanks for the input, but I am not looking for anything special. I just like to check out specifics for the fun of it occassionally and wondered if the information is really useful. Since the area is new for Honda and Acura I have no idea if the quality is the same as for Porsche for example.

Bill

I was at an automotive trade show recently and met with Alldata. If it really good, but the fact is it offers no more then the NSX service manual does. If you are a pro and work on all kinds of cars it is great to have this data at your fingertips, but if you are working on an NSX of your own, just get the service manual and you will have all you can get from Alldata.

I specifically asked if it had more info then the service manual and they said "no".

Regards,
LarryB

Back