• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Alternator relocation bracket

anyone interested in this setup?

470170_525194954056_1141330470_o.jpg

532670_525194944076_1731310332_n.jpg

599060_525194964036_943000935_n.jpg

223858_525194924116_54849016_n.jpg

well if you have no A/C compressor

it would fit right in its place.

I could not live without A/C

I started making something similar just haven't had the time to complete.

How much are we looking at?

I notice you change the alternator Pulley?

How close is the rear connector to the headers?

Nice Job btw.

I might be able to live without air... It's only 112 here in Scottsdale today. :eek:

I started making something similar just haven't had the time to complete.

How much are we looking at?

I notice you change the alternator Pulley?

How close is the rear connector to the headers?

Nice Job btw.

Thanks, I didnt make it though. Its a company called all in fabrication. I am not sure if he did change the pulley or not I really dont think he did but he might have, he said the complete kit with everything you need is about $350. I will have more pictures of fitment with the connectors on soon.

Last edited:
Nice idea Tuan and it looks great!

I'm still toying with mine, but mine will be steel instead of aluminum. Should still weigh less than the OEM bracket/engine lift point, but my main reason was to get it out of the way for the custom front bank intake manifold and front bank turbo....

One thing you may want to consider is adding a threaded rod such that the alternator won't loosen up over time.

Back