• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Honda Museum visit on 1/19 @ 1p

please check page 1 for important update !!!

I have a scheduling conflict with work :frown:

- allocate my spot to someone else Thank you

Hey Randy and Bryana,

Can you guys coordinate with other San Diego NSX and we can roll up together? I know the OP is planning to meet up. May all of us, including Bat, can meet up with him and head up.

Any interest in doing a K1 Grand Prix go kart race after the museum tour? There is a K1 down the street from the museum. I can make a reservation with them if at least 10 people are interested.

It'd be awesome to have an all NSX owner, go kart grand prix race! It's $60 a person. There is a practice, qualifying, and race. The top 3 take home little trophies. More info here.

Mike B

I'm in!

Cool. I think a bunch of folks would be interested, but maybe they're not seeing my post.

please check page 1 for important update !!!
Hey GO KRT, would you mind posting about K1 in your original post? I think folks aren't seeing my post, but I'm sure a bunch of prime member would be up for a go kart race afterwards. Here's my original post; let me know if you need any more info or if I can help in anyway.

"Any interest in doing a K1 Grand Prix go kart race after the museum tour? There is a K1 down the street from the museum. I can make a reservation with them if at least 10 people are interested.

It'd be awesome to have an all NSX owner, go kart grand prix race! It's $60 a person. There is a practice, qualifying, and race. The top 3 take home little trophies. More info here.

Mike B"

Since there IS a wait list, please take my name off for the museum tour (since I've done it before, I'd hate for someone who hasn't seen it to have the chance). I'll still drop by with my NSX to hang out before everyone goes in...it's still a work day for me, so I won't be going karting.

Since there IS a wait list, please take my name off for the museum tour (since I've done it before, I'd hate for someone who hasn't seen it to have the chance). I'll still drop by with my NSX to hang out before everyone goes in...it's still a work day for me, so I won't be going karting.

It IS nice of you to relinquish your spot but it might be premature. It's a pretty rare event when EVERYONE shows up......... AND I'm hoping that if we don't go too far over the max the entire wait list will still be allowed to attend. I plan on talking to David once again as we get closer to the date so just hang in there and let's hope for the best.

Alan

Back