• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Honda Museum visit on 1/19 @ 1p

Alan:

what is the status of the list as of now? If Akira3D is giving up his space will I be able to go?

Please advise
Thanks

I'm hoping that no one will have to give up their place but you ARE first in line for ANY cancellation. As I stated it's rare that 100% show up for any event and it's also possible that the 40 car limit isn't written in stone. I will talk to David towards the middle/end of this week to once again ask about limits.

IF ANYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP KNOWS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN DEFINITELY TAKE YOUR PLACE.

It should also be possible to arrange a "2nd date" for anyone left out of the 1/19 event. Let's cross that bridge later (if necessary).

Yeah, take me off the list so someone else can definitely go. I'll drop by in my 'X to say hi before you all go in (and to take a few photos)...would even consider meeting at Mitsuwa for lunch (ramen) if anyone wants to go before the tour.

It IS a work day for me.

I will not be able to attend, please open my spot for the next person on the waiting list; Have fun everyone :smile:

I wont be able to either... Hate to be one of those that bail out at the very end but I really do hope there will be an upcoming one so that I can attend :) Have fun and drive safe everyone.

I'm hoping that no one will have to give up their place but you ARE first in line for ANY cancellation. As I stated it's rare that 100% show up for any event and it's also possible that the 40 car limit isn't written in stone. I will talk to David towards the middle/end of this week to once again ask about limits.

IF ANYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP KNOWS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN DEFINITELY TAKE YOUR PLACE.

It should also be possible to arrange a "2nd date" for anyone left out of the 1/19 event. Let's cross that bridge later (if necessary).

Bad news. My +1 is out of town so I won't be able to make it anymore.

Please post pics. Hopefully there will be a 2nd date.

-Deci

Wait for me please. I'm running late because my battery was dead

Back