• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Honda Museum visit on 1/19 @ 1p

Thanks Alan for putting this together! Sorry I couldn't stay and visit longer. I totally would have gone karting if I didn't have to go back to work. It was good seeing all of you...been awhile, especially since I've last seen the San Diego peeps. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to more events this year (and I do plan to go to NSXPO).

10904447_10206001031164094_1136649613824283823_o.jpg

Awesome time!!! Thanks to Alan for setting this up!!!

Great to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen in years and meting some new ones...

Great day seeing some cars most people will never have a chance to see, what a privilege it was... Will post pics soon....

Alan heartfelt thanks for your efforts in organizing today's Honda museum visit. Special thanks to the Honda folks for their hospitality also.

Thanks Alan for organizing the crew! Thoroughly enjoyed the museum and talking about our old cars. Personally had the 76 Civic CVCC and the 86 Civic SI hatchback in the past and it was great to see those on display.

Better late than never. Thank you Go Kart for setting this up and especially coordinating during my visit from Ohio. Was an amazing experience for sure. Another big thanks to Seasharp (Craig) for picking me up and taking me back to my hotel!

Back