• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Le Mans Grand Prix at Lime 7/11-12

Peter's mailing on this arrived yesterday. Check the schedule carefully in that it looks like sign-up for the parade lap is on Friday, but the actual parade lap may be on Saturday.

My wife and I plan to go again. Last year was a blast. But as TURBO2GO noted, it was agonizing keeping it to 40 and below on the parade lap.

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tan

Peter's mailing on this arrived yesterday. Check the schedule carefully in that it looks like sign-up for the parade lap is on Friday, but the actual parade lap may be on Saturday.

Acura is doing a hospitality tent on Friday and Saturday this year for us and the parade lap is on Friday.

Just remember as enticing as this sounds, it means that you'll be taking off Friday the 11th, Tuesday-Wednesday the 15th & 16th for Kid's Day. Not that you shouldn't do all of them if you can! Me, I think that because I can't do Saturday (cousin's 2nd wedding:frown: ) I'll take a pass:mad: , and just do Kid's Day:cool:

Check Peter's posting today indicating an error in the mailing. Parade lap is Saturday.

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tan

I'm sending my paperwork in today. We went last year as our first-ever NSX event, and really enjoyed it, although we had to drive through a biblical downpour to get there Thursday night...
It was very well run, with great food and conversation. Oh - and great racing, too!

Back