• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another AUS Widebody

not sure who owns it... pic's from sydney auto salon 2006

main.jpg

main-1.jpg

Edit: fixed links

Last edited:
NeoNSX said:
someone from melbourne who put nsw plates on for a joke? :D

You are so correct mate! Look at the bling chrome wheels! lol :biggrin:

Sydney NSX's tend to be more "understated" being Formula Red! lol

Its OZ Smart car.
He's a member on here.
Unfortunately the wheel shop stuffed up the order for his wheels!!

NSXBOX said:
Unfortunately the wheel shop stuffed up the order for his wheels!!

how? they look ok... the 4WD look is currently in fashion -- just ask Dippy. :D

congrats to the owner on doing a nice job. Nice to see something non-red and without a non-functional roof scoop.

NeoNSX said:
congrats to the owner on doing a nice job. Nice to see something non-red...

Yes the black does look awesome!. They say once you go black... And well, speaking from experience... I'd have to agree! But I kinda enjoyed being the only one not quite fitting into the red army... :biggrin:

This is my Sorcery kitted NSX. The rims are a very light weight forged Asanit rims. I went with these because I like the look and the weigh saving.
The fronts are 19"x9" and the rear will be 20"x11" with a 305 tyre. The tyre shop stuffed up the off sets on the rear and also only supplied me with 19"'s.

I am sorry you all don't like them very much but I get people stopping me in the street all the time telling me how hot my car looks and how great the rims are. These are the only ones in Australia.

Angus
Ozsmart Corporate Computers Pty Ltd.

I look forward to seeing the car (and you) in person next weekend Angus. An email with the details will be sent later today. I did not pick the drive that involved a ferry because this would have counted cars such as your out which would have been a shame.

Angus go and tell all those guys to JUMP.

It's your car mate and i for 1 thinks it looks horn, gee i wonder why that is, maybe both of us have to drive together on the cruise so we can look like twins.

If only the black can stay that shiny all the time.

Hi Guys,

Do you think the car is looking a little better ?

Front mesh to be changed to black. Hate the silver. Now have chrome NSX in the middle of the wheels and Bride Gias carbon seats fitted. The Auto has been tricked up and has a 4000rpm stall converter. It gets off the line like you would not believe. Ran a 12.2@116mph down the quarter mile with a half dead motor and a 2800rpm stall converter. It only goes HEAPS harder now.

Getting tuned in the next day or so. Done my 1000km run in. Hope to have 500-600rwhp. Motor fully built to take up to 1000rwhp.

Angus

Attachments

• Ozsmart NSX.jpg
    Ozsmart NSX.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 166
  • NSX 2 800x600.jpg
    NSX 2 800x600.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 139
Back