• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another meet May 24th - Norcal/Bay Area Meet + Charity toys for kids

I have no affiliation with this meet at all, but this is just a heads up

I know that a LOT of you guys are going to the Motoring J Style meet, but are any of you guys going to this Norcal/Bay Area Meet?

It seems like to be a charity toy donation for kids and a Bring your own BBQ meet.

Here is the link:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2284371

It seems like a lot of car clubs and shops will be there.
If I have time, I will stop on by, but I have a friend's graduation that day also.

From the pictures, it looks like Blury and another white NSX was there last year.

Info from that thread:

----------------------------------------------

"DO IT FOR THE KIDS!" CHARITY EVENT!
OPTIONAL DONATION COLLECTION FOR SCHOOL BASKETBALL PROGRAM! (www.myspace.com/ucraptors)
presented by:

SPEED ELEMENT - JDM THEORY – S2Ki - VIPSTYLECARS.COM – CLUB4AG – G35DRIVER – MACH III - IMPORTFACTOR– REDZONE – N1 CONCEPTS – PAKSIW - B.A.R.F. (Bay Area Riders Forum) and Bay Area Racing Freaks - FULL FUNCTION - MORE TBA

Presents

THE SF BAY AREA / NOR CAL
“SUMMER KICK-OFF” BBQ / MEET!
charity fundraiser for school program!
(optional $5+ donation collection jar will be onsite)

DATE:
SATURDAY
May 24th, 2008

TIME:
12pm – 6pm (Showcase)
Roll-In 11am-12pm (arrive early to insure parking w/large group)

2801 Hope Ranch Road
Union City, Ca 94587
(same place as JDM Theory Toy Drive / Car Show)

NO REGISTRATION FEE
NO ADMISSION FEE
NO AWARDS / TROPHIES
NO STAGE PERFORMANCES

Celebrating Nor-Cal’s TRUE Auto Culture Community! Top crews, shops, and forums are collaborating to put this event together to gather all enthusiasts to come display their track cars, show queens, projects, and daily drivers. This is a FREE event and open to anyone/group with a mature & positive attitude and anyone/group that supports the DRIFT, GRIP, VIP, JDM, AWD, OLD SCHOOL and PERFORMANCE carcommunities. All makes and models welcome to join and participate.

Bring your BBQ and BEVERAGES! Canopy E-Z Up tents and folding chairs encouraged! Plenty of space chill and hang out. Folding tables and chairs are encouraged!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This meet is a highly publicized meet by the ClubLexus guys and they finally secured the location.

The date is for memorial day weekend so not sure my plans....I will keep it this date in mind.

rick

mine was there last year. i can't make it this year since its a saturday and i have work.

Anyone planning on going?
I might stop on by if there are more NSXs, and depending on when my friend's graduation ends.

I will be at this event....can't commit a whole day to the Vallejo show but will swing by Union City since this is close to my house....

what time you going?

rick

My friend's graduation is at about 930am for about 2hours, so I'll probably be there after lunch.
I don't have a set time yet, but I'll PM you my cell number later on this week.

My friend's graduation is at about 930am for about 2hours, so I'll probably be there after lunch.
I don't have a set time yet, but I'll PM you my cell number later on this week.

I also have a friend's graduation at SJSU at 9:30 am so are we going to the same place? hahaha

Yes I'm headed to Union City after the graduation ceremonies.....

rk

I also have a friend's graduation at SJSU at 9:30 am so are we going to the same place? hahaha

Yes I'm headed to Union City after the graduation ceremonies.....

rk

LOL, yes my friend is graduating from SJSU hahah so we'll be at the same place.
I'm pretty sure that my friends and I will be having lunch with him afterwards, so that's why I said 1pmish.
I'll let you know! :biggrin:

LOL, yes my friend is graduating from SJSU hahah so we'll be at the same place.
I'm pretty sure that my friends and I will be having lunch with him afterwards, so that's why I said 1pmish.
I'll let you know! :biggrin:

Yup small world - well it's my roomie's g/f graduation so we'll be there for the celebrations.

I will head home to pick up the NSX and head up to UC after....call me.

rk

Hi all,

I had a change of plans--I will be at this show as well, (but not in my NSX as I still don't have it yet). I'll probably roll in with my brother and his friends from SF Krew. Any of you NSX guys down to chill and talk NSX? I'll be the spikey haired indian guy ;)

How many went to this event?

Yup no RAIN though at times it looked like it was going to downpour! :)

Only Endless and I showed up for the event to represent....

rick

Back