• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another New member saying Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Scott and I just recently (3weeks ago) sold my 2002 C5 Corvette which was nicely modded. I will be replacing her with an NSX this spring when I return from work ( I am posting this from a 300ft fishing vessel in the Bering Sea of Alaska). I am excited about this and cannot wait for the hunt to begin. I already have my eye on a 2003 Long Beach Blue on Blue vehicle in Illinois that I am hoping is still for sale in May when I return. Anyway I will be lurking around as time permits until then.....

welcome... and we look forward to seeing your new beauty~!!! :biggrin:

Welcome Scott. If at all possible, stay dry and warm.
Have I seen you in Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel?
That is a tough way to make a living?

Thank you. No we havn't been on deadliest catch however I have worked the small boats in the past.....little bit safer here! I can't wait to get to shopping.

Welcome to this forum.
Posting from way out in the Bering Sea ?? Wow, that's a good example of technology at work for you :smile:

Enjoy your search for your NSX but take your time to find the right one.

how hard is it living on a fishing boat. i bet you see alot of crazy stuff at sea. do tell.
and above all welcome aboard.

Welcome...and bravo on your choice to ditch the vette!!:eek: Vettes are as common as a cold in the winter:biggrin: Have fun searching for a real car...you will quickly notice when you get her...that you will truly be driving an exotic sports car.:cool:

Dam

Welcome, I like your game plan.

Welcome to Prime!

2003 NSX's are one of the best year's with the most extras!

My ultimate combo would be:
Honda NSX-R
Corvette Z06

Hi Scott and welcome,

Since i am in the communications field, I was courious as to what type of technology you use for connection. (cellular or sat?)

Good luck in your search.

Hey I useed to be first mate relief skipper on a boat up there .THE FIERCE CONTENDER.I work the boats for about ten years.Miss it alot.

Yea there's alot to miss!! :biggrin: I am aboard the FT Northern Jaeger at this time. Thanks for the replies/welcomes folks. It is really nice to be able to do this from up here (new system installed). Hopefully things go quickly and in a few months I am NSX bound!

Back