• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX owner in the Cincinnati area

It was nice weather yesterday, rained a few days before and washed all the salt away. Decided to go for a drive. Ended up having lunch at the Sky Galley at Lunken airport. When I was done and walked out to my car, I noticed a couple in their early 60's admiring it. As I walked up, the woman asked if this was mine. I said "Yes". Ironically, she said.... "Well, we have one too!" They have a 91 Berlina/ black interior 33,000 miles which they purchased new. They live about 10 miles from me in Anderson Twp. THought i would share with the cincy area Primers since the couple are not members and don't plan to be. Have a great day!

I'm pretty sure that I've passed them on 71N once and 75N once also. You never know where NSX owners will pop up, I saw one driving around my neighborhood and followed the owner to his house which was 1/2 mile from mine. I've been there going on 15 years and he's had his car for over a decade and I'd never seen him before. Also not a Primer.
Glad that you got that thing out (as did I) since you've got some catching up to do!

I'm pretty sure that I've passed them on 71N once and 75N once also. You never know where NSX owners will pop up, I saw one driving around my neighborhood and followed the owner to his house which was 1/2 mile from mine. I've been there going on 15 years and he's had his car for over a decade and I'd never seen him before. Also not a Primer.
Glad that you got that thing out (as did I) since you've got some catching up to do!

I should have called you for a cruise although going out was kind of spontaneous. .... Lets plan on a drive when the weather breaks again.

Back