• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX TShirt - but with customization!

Like many of you, I am a car enthusiasts and I'm proud of the car collection I have come to own, one of which includes a red 1991 NSX.

Knowing how much I love this car, my wife designed and printed this NSX tshirt for me to wear (lucky for me, we also own a tshirt printing company). I received many requests for this shirt that I decided to combine my passions and share this with the NSX community. There are many tshirts out there but this collection is different because it will be a LIMITED and each shirt will be made unique to its owner. Only 25 shirts (of this design) will be produced and when you order yours, you can tell me which color you want the graphic to be and you can customize the sleeve with your name or logo (I recommend using your first initial and last name - example: J. Nguyen or even your Prime nick).

You customize your cars, why not customize your shirt too!

Shirts are $35 shipped and sizes come in S, M, L and XL. For more information, check out the flyer. Please give us some time to print and ship your shirts.

Paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following with payment:
Shirt Size:
Graphic Color:
Name on Sleeve:
NSX Type: Pre or Post 2002
Limited number preferred:

Last edited:
Sorry to change up some things - we will only be printing 25 of these designs. As for number, we can put whatever number you like (number is located on the back - to the right of the "autopparel" logo). However, to keep it limited - we will only issue ONE number.

Shirts available:

1. Paid - #1
2. Paid - No Number
3. Paid - #32
4. Paid - #359
5. Paid - No Number
6. Paid - #92
7. Paid - #11
8. Paid - No Number
9. Paid - #25
10. Paid - #1988
11. Paid - #00102
12. Paid - #418
13. Paid - #6
14. Paid - #000624
15. Paid - #01209
16. Paid - #19
17. Paid - No Number
18. Paid - #93
19. Paid - #6
20. Paid - #22
21. Paid - #13
22. Paid - No Number
23. Paid - #007
24. Paid - #2

Last edited:
Is the shirt color only available in white? I have a Spa Yellow NSX and I don't think a yellow car outline on a white shirt would be very visible. I do like the design tho :smile:

Does this include shipping to Canada?

Check out Hanes' sizing info here (I'm not sure why it's different than in the OP though): http://www.hanes.com/clothing/men/t...ns-cool-dri-tagless-reg;-t-shirt#prod-details

sizeChart_mensapparelandsleepwear.gif

I would go smaller rather than larger as the cool dri fabric can stretch quite a bit. I wear them at the gym as they do not soak up sweat like cotton t-shirts, but "wick" the moisture away. Love the stuff.

Jeff - I sent you a PM but I would like to change the graphic color on my order to RED.

Last edited:
Ponyboy, EAC, arista5 and Mr. Fuji...

We are currently working on the 2XLs, I will let you know how it goes. The reason why 2XL isn't offered is due to our equipment not being large enough to print the car larger - it wouldn't look proportionately balanced.

I will update everyone if we can figure out how to make it work.

Thanks!
Jeff

Why are some people requesting XXL? I'm a prett y fat guy myself and normally wear XL. Should I also go XXL?

It has nothing to do with being fat, with me it has more to do with Shoulders, Chest, Back and Arms..

Is the shirt color only available in white? I have a Spa Yellow NSX and I don't think a yellow car outline on a white shirt would be very visible. I do like the design tho :smile:

The shirts are only available in white due to our printing process. We're going to print a yellow car for you to see. I will post up pictures once its ready. You can decide if it's suitable for you.

- Jeff

Kelvin,

Thanks for posting up the sizing info from Hanes, we did make a mistake on our flyer. First, the sizes are listed measured across the chest - not around like the sizing on the Hanes site. We are updating our flyer to show the changes.

I did get your PM and have updated your order.

Thanks
Jeff

Check out Hanes' sizing info here (I'm not sure why it's different than in the OP though): http://www.hanes.com/clothing/men/t...ns-cool-dri-tagless-reg;-t-shirt#prod-details

sizeChart_mensapparelandsleepwear.gif

I would go smaller rather than larger as the cool dri fabric can stretch quite a bit. I wear them at the gym as they do not soak up sweat like cotton t-shirts, but "wick" the moisture away. Love the stuff.

Jeff - I sent you a PM but I would like to change the graphic color on my order to RED.

Just read its a wicking fabric type so I see price justified. Payment sent. Thank You

Adrian,

Yes it is a wicking fabric (like Nike's Dri-Fit and Under Armour Heatgear) and it does have 50+ UPF rating to help protect your from the Sun. It should be a perfect shirt for car meets.

I have you order on hold, do you want to get with an XL or stick with the L?

Let me know!

Thanks
Jeff

The shirts are only available in white due to our printing process. We're going to print a yellow car for you to see. I will post up pictures once its ready. You can decide if it's suitable for you.

- Jeff

Thanks Jeff - that will be great. If it doesn't show up well, would it be possible to do black borders around the yellow? That might look sweet!

Back