• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another NSX TShirt - but with customization!

Edit: Just kidding, everything is good :)

Last edited:
Got mine in the mail, wow that was super fast! wont put it on until the weekend but looks great!

You should come on the drive on 8-19 so you can meet Jeff and show off your shirt like me.:biggrin:

Glad everyone is receiving their shirts! Thanks for all the orders!

FYI, we'll be out of town starting Wednesday (8/15) to Sunday (8/19). Any orders placed later than Tuesday afternoon will be processed next Monday (8/20). We'll be going to a convention and hopefully learn some new techniques and offer better shirts (including XXL). Stay tuned for new products!

- Jeff

Received my shirt today and it is beautiful! Jeff, you are a pleasure to deal with and if you do something in the near future with colored shirts (Yellow for me!), I'll be in :biggrin:

Just ordered mine! Went with what others were saying about the sizes being a little big and got a Medium instead of a Large... hopefully I did the right thing :smile:

Received my shirt today and it is beautiful! Jeff, you are a pleasure to deal with and if you do something in the near future with colored shirts (Yellow for me!), I'll be in :biggrin:

Thank you Wade! I hope you enjoy the shirt(s). It was a pleasure... we will definitely be looking into expanding our products shortly!

Thanks again!
Jeff

Excellon- I have returned your PM and am awaiting an update!

Regards,
Fuji

Glad everyone is receiving their shirts! Thanks for all the orders!

FYI, we'll be out of town starting Wednesday (8/15) to Sunday (8/19). Any orders placed later than Tuesday afternoon will be processed next Monday (8/20). We'll be going to a convention and hopefully learn some new techniques and offer better shirts (including XXL). Stay tuned for new products!

- Jeff

It has nothing to do with being fat, with me it has more to do with Shoulders, Chest, Back and Arms..

I need XXL for the same reason :biggrin: okay I'm lying it's because I'm a fat A$$ :eek: but I still need an XXL

Sorry guys, we got back from Long Beach Monday and are trying to recover from the show.

Some updates, we purchased some new equipment and are awaiting the shipment to arrive so we'll be able to expand our product line! Also, we did some sample XXL but were not satisfied with the outcome. When the new equipment arrives, we'll do some more samples. Please give us to the end of the week!

Thanks!

Jeff

I was wearing this shirt around the paddock at ITR expo and constantly got comments about it. People really loved the design (as did I, of course)

Thanks for all the compliments! I hope everyone is enjoying their shirts!

Good news, our new equipment arrived and we'll be doing some tests on XXL. I should have an answer this weekend!

Also, we're working on some artwork for some iPhone covers! We should have a mockup this weekend as well. I already ordered some sample covers to see which is the best in quality. We're excited!

- Jeff

Hey everyone!

I like to thank everyone that ordered a shirt from us and hope you're all enjoying it!

Some good news, with the new equipment, we're able to print on XXL! So if you're interested in a XXL, please contact us.

All orders have been printed and shipped!

- Jeff

Rec'd mine the other day and am impressed with the shirt and quality of design. Great job! And it fits perfect!

Back