• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Antera 349s

I am considering rims for my otherwise stock Kaiser '97. I really liked the look of the Antera 309s and the new 349s. Problem with the 349s is that they would require a 18 x 19 set up. I am totally new to this whole thing so anyone with Anteras or thoughts on 18s all the way around would be appreciated. Thanks.

I gotta agree (I saw the old post)! Just thought the 349, which are similar, might be a good look. Not wild about 18 19 though. Were those 17 18s you had? Any advice?

I think they were 17x7 and 18x10 with Bridgestone PP. Call Ben at wheels boutique.com. He gave me best price. I do not think chrome is available in U.S. Shkrmvr has the car with them on it now!

I am probably going to order the 309s from the internet, but is there anyplace in Broward, North Miami that anyone knows of that sells Anteras? I'd like to just go have a look. Also any suggestions as to where to get them put on? Thanks.

Back