• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Angels Fans around

I hope you don't mind me asking if there are any Angels ( the band) fans here on the prime. I hear that they got back together and went on tour. They are my favorite band and I still haven't seen them live. But I hope to.

Crickey, you must be old enough to know what the cassette player in the NSX is for! Unfortunately I can remember The Angels in their heyday and cassettes.
The Angels have reformed with close to their original line up and been touring. Got to see them live, every gig ends with "Am I eva gonna see you face again" . If you know The Angels you will know the audience response!!:wink:

Crickey, you must be old enough to know what the cassette player in the NSX is for! Unfortunately I can remember The Angels in their heyday and cassettes.
The Angels have reformed with close to their original line up and been touring. Got to see them live, every gig ends with "Am I eva gonna see you face again" . If you know The Angels you will know the audience response!!:wink:

ah memories, there are a couple of variations of the response going around. Havent heard that song since high school (eighties!) :biggrin:

Back