• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Bay Area Poker games?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually head over to Oaks Club for a couple hours of poker on Friday nights but was wondering if any Prime members have a house game going.

U can also sometimes find me playing at the local card club (Comstock) in Tracy.

And whenever Im back in LA you will always find me at Commerce.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be happy to host one in Pebble Beach if we had enough interest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man.......Bay Area guys are pretty boring...........no poker players??? Sitting at home wasing their cars on Friday nights?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A home game sounds good! Gotta get my practice before the World Series in June! Must improve on my past attempts at a bracelet. :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just can't afford to be around all of you high flyers.:biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to start hosting a weekly/bi-weekly wednesday home game (to help us get over the hump). I have a list of about 10-15 people right now (not all will make it every week). An ideal game is ~8-10 people every week. If you're interested, send me your e-mail, and I'll loop you in the mailing list. My e-mail is [email protected]. I live in Mountain View.

Allen

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man....I live in Fairfield so Wednesday nights are bad for me. Hopefully someone will start a weekend game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem w/ weekend games is that some people have families that they want to spend time with, and for the single guys, have other things planned A week-day game on Wednesday is a good way to get over the hump, and have something to look forward to (besides driving in the NSX)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem w/ weekend games is that some people have families that they want to spend time with, and for the single guys, have other things planned A week-day game on Wednesday is a good way to get over the hump, and have something to look forward to (besides driving in the NSX)

Allen,

+1!:biggrin:

I will ask others from the gang. about time we get one on!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shane, I was wondering when you would answer this thread ;) let me know the day I'll be there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allen,

I had a great time. Good turn out tonight. You have a nice place and I enjoyed myself even though I am out $20........dam I guess pocket 9s are only good enough for Phil Helmuth.............