• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any details on this VIN JH4NA1152MT003097

I'm looking to pick up this NSX and sounds like a good deal, I was able to track it back to here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/64505-91-blk-blk-160K-SoCal-JH4NA1152MT003097

Does anyone know either of the original owners? I was able to talk to the seller and it seems to have just stayed exactly the same way since it was sold in 2006 only difference is 9,000 more miles so says the seller, the NSX is in SD and I'm thinking about heading down there to view it unless anyone know any more info about this?

Thanks!

I'm still slightly thinking about it... the cars seems to be 100% fine but there are little things that worry me like the clutch (no evidence of it being changed) not that that's a huge issue, but the fact that it's in snap range still bothered me a bit.

also it wasn't too clean, lots of bolster wear and the driver speaker is out (maybe the center too)

just still a little too high priced for my taste so far. but the guys down there are great! they are subi dealership/garage so mechanically it's seems to be fine but still some big what ifs for me.

If your looking to buy and don't mind the above your good to go.

Back