• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any good hand wash recomendations in San Francisco/

Because my car is parked four floors underground in my apartment garage, it's not really possible to wash my car. Anyone have a suggestion for a good, local, hand wash place to get my car washed? I am not looking for a completed detail now, just want to get my car washed. I am in Pacific Heights.

Thanks.

Doug

I used to always go to the place on South Van Ness, right before you hit the 101. Was about $20, and they always did a great job.

I used to always go to the place on South Van Ness, right before you hit the 101. Was about $20, and they always did a great job.

I think it's called _____ Towers at the Chevron Station Touchless Car Wash. They do a pretty good job. Might want to do it the afternoon before because it get's really busy in the a.m.

There's one right near you on the South side of Lombard Street (I think it's at Scott Street). It's in an old gas station location.

If you just want a good hand wash, bring your car to Absolute Car Care in the lower level of the Golden Gateway Parking Garage across from Embarcadero 2. The owner's name is Joe and I think they have packages where you can pre-purchase car washs at a discounted price. Just tell him Sidney from California Sunscreen sent you over.

Back