• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on this 92 nsx blk? Vin: JH4NA1157NT000231

I saw one for sale listing here but that was many years ago and im wondering if the owner is on here.

Its an 92 nsx blk on ivory 92k miles with mesh wheels 18/19.
It has a bad clutch but in the older listing it say it was in snap ring range wondering if thay was fix also along with maintenance history would be appreciated if anyone knows about this car.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just wanted to provide some additional history for this car for any future owner of this car in case I sell (which I don't plan on). I purchased from a dealer in Chicago Suburbs in Sept 2011 with 92k on the speedo. They acquired it via an auto auction in California. New clutch was installed prior to purchase and it had snap ring issues. I promptly fixed the snap ring in Sept 2011. Previous owner that I could trace was another Prime member Akula1.

Last edited:
it was a nice car. but over my limit for the condition it was in. i figured it had snap ring so i couldnt go as high as who ever bid on it.

Back