• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Info on this NSX on ebay: JH4NA1152MT000488

Hey members. no need. thanks for all who have supported!

JH4NA1152MT000488

--------------

Last edited:
Hey rwdforlife,

I actually have the same question. Were you able to find any more info out or did you just find another car?

- - - Updated - - -

EBAY SCAMMER from what I can tell.

"Thank you for the reply. According with eBay you can buy my car for your last offer: $XX,000.00. The "winner" on eBay, after speaking on the phone waiting for him all day long comes up and wants a straight swap. If that wasn't enough the bugger almost made me lose my flight. Must tell you i'm in Europe with business for the next 6 weeks but this is not a problem because i have the car in a shipping company custody and they will take care of delivery (i offer free shipping within 800 miles area).
However, before any delivery can be done I want to be sure that we do this transaction in the safest mode possible for both of us using eBay because they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions. Needless to remind you that I am a professional seller with exquisite 100% positive feedback, so I offer and expect 100% seriousness (take a look over my feedback on eBay).Using eBay you will get 3 days to inspect the car (after it's delivered) before paying me and I'll be sure that I have a genuine buyer with funds ready who won't mess me around. You'll get the chance to inspect the vehicle, test it and everything you like while your money are safely held in eBay's account. ONLY after you confirm with eBay that you agree to keep the car, they'll release the money to me. In case you don't like it you get a full refund.If you have the funds ready email me back with your name and address for delivery and i will register the transaction with eBay. Once the transaction is registered, eBay will contact you with ALL the info regarding shipping, purchase protection, and refund policy (no obligation to buy and no fees involved if you won't accept the transaction's terms).Regards,ANDREW DUNFORD"

Riddl3r,

Yea, that "Andrew Dunford, with other names" and his listings were bogus listings. I believe there were several spammed listings on eBay two months ago of 3-5 NSX's for sale. And the spammer used the 91 on eBay for his "own" listing. Several NSX owners on prime who listed their NSX on eBay at that time, happened to them as well.

Back to the info:

I posted the thread hoping to find the original owner and more information. Fortunately, after deep digging research , I found a few more info on this gem. The 91 was sold new at Keyes of Acura, which the dealership now has become Keyes of Toyota. The original owner, Parker is a retired Doctor who lives in SoCal. David is the second owner, who too lives in SoCal, who too, is a retired vet.

Then I have her now. I really wanted an 05, but since my dad was willing to help me out, I took her over. There was no way I could have passed.

I took her out of consignment from Cars Dawydiak. I was unable to pull the trigger fast enough on an 05 blk/blk NSX. >= |

Back to the NSX. Some basic info, she currently has 56,708 miles. 2 owner history. Service up to date. The latest major service was end of Dec 2011, and beginning of Jan 2012. This NSX is a gem. The undercarriage is first class. This is my 2nd NSX, and this is cleaner than my first 36k mile 92.

Dexter

I just love the back end shot (Picture taken two months ago when I brought it into Cars Dawydiak):

30bnv6e.png

97ae9caf2362be0171b4e729ee70673d.jpg

sorry, just logged on now. sent you a pm!

Back