• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on this wing?

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Anyone know any more info on this winglet? Is this Yojack's car?

IMG_4535.jpg

Yes its Yojack's car. I believe he custom made that himself. There are a lot of pics around and maybe even a thread on the wing.

He or someone would make a killing reproducing this wing for sale. From the first time I've seen it I wanted one. I would dump my Downforce NSX-R wing in a heartbeat for this wing.

I have to agree.....I've never really "loved" any wings enough to replace the OEM. But that wing looks great.

Its yojacks, do a search on threads started by him and you should find the one he created with better pictures.

Hmm, interesting. If this wing follows the design cues from the link posted, than I'm not sure about it now. It looks great from the rear view, but I would have to see it from all sides. Rear end has to be one of the best looking ones though.

Good find! (pictures)

Waiting on YoJack to chime in. Looks kind of like the M3/M5 little spoiler lip that everyone adds.....but more so.

I have the M3 winglet but i'm looking to change up into something more integrated. This looks great from the back but not sold on how it looks from other angles yet. Hoping for more close-up pics and maybe a photochop of it in body color (not silver).

Thanks for the links and pics!

DAYUM!!!!! HOW DO WE GET ONE?!?!?!?!?!?

Yojack1, PLLLLLeeeeeEZ LICENSE OUT YOUR DESIGN TO A MANUFACTURER AND GET THis CLEAN WING PRODUCE for us nsx owners salivating over ur wing.

Cool Pictures,
Is that lip spoiler piece custom, or was it made for a specific car? Where can we get one? Interested in trying to integrate it onto the factory wing myself as well.

Wow. You've got some workshop there at your house. And know how.
I'm jealous

Love the add on piece version. The one that fills in the hole of the oem wing looks too much like an airbrake for my tastes. Nice work though, so professional. You really should market these designs.

Z32's look awesome. I still miss mine whenever I see one on the road, especially the TTZ's.

Back