• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Any NA1 OEM Exhaust in Houston?

All, if you have any NA1 exhaust OEM or any cheap one I can borrow or buy it from you, please let me know. Thanks.

Henry

Henry, you can borrow mine. I can even install it for you. And if you GT One is sitting in my garage, can I go ahead and borrow it?????? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: j/k

Thanks Z. I'll call you on Fri. lol I would but the GT-One is gone. :frown:

No problem man, I was just kidding. But that sucks....it looked/sounded great on your car!

Just give me a call whenever you are ready!

I'm looking for an NA2 OEM exhaust to borrow if anyone has one they want to loan me

I'm looking for an NA2 OEM exhaust to borrow if anyone has one they want to loan me

Matt,

Off the top of my head, the only local guys with NA2's and aftermarket exhausts are:

Modernceo
SamBel
TxTony
(ironically, all their cars are red)

They might have their OEM ones sitting around. My garage is open for business to you as well. But you will owe me Sushi again! :biggrin: j/k

- Z

Matt,

Off the top of my head, the only local guys with NA2's and aftermarket exhausts are:

Modernceo
SamBel
TxTony

They might have their OEM ones sitting around. My garage is open for business to you as well. But you will owe me Sushi again! :biggrin: j/k

- Z

Thanks Z you just made my car two years younger! Maybe you can do that for my age too!
Actually I have a 95 so can't help you Matt.

Although, I do have my NA1 exhaust in the garage. Actually, I still have my exhaust from my 94 Supra TT too. And that car has been gone since 2004 :eek:

Thanks Z you just made my car two years younger! Maybe you can do that for my age too!
Actually I have a 95 so can't help you Matt.

Oops, it's the condition and the wheels that threw me off!

Btw, I actually have 2 NA1 exhausts sitting around. Henry, it's yours if you want, just treat me to Starbucks! :biggrin:

Matt,

Modernceo
SamBel
TxTony

- Z

Z, If your garage is "open" for work this weekend, I will swing by to say hello and get some help removing my speakers for reconditioning. PM me at [email protected] if you will available. I'll get the sushi :biggrin:. Thanks!Neel

Z, If your garage is "open" for work this weekend, I will swing by to say hello and get some help removing my speakers for reconditioning. PM me at [email protected] if you will available. I'll get the sushi :biggrin:. Thanks!Neel

Hey Neel, sorry, I just saw your post. I will PM you my number, please feel free to call me and I will be more than happy to assist.

Picked up the exhaust from Z. Thank you Z and thanks again to everyone that called and pmed me about the exhaust.

PS-- to answer all the pms at once - No I don't have the 5.1 anymore. Rolling Stock now.:tongue:

Back