• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any news on when the next gen nsx will be out ..

You're impatient? You should see me.

I'm a Headhunter by trade ( automotive, electronics, and telecom )

Lately I've been spending an awful lot of time recruiting and looking for automotive engineers out of Honda R&D
wink.gif

Getting tired of my 94 MR2 but decided to hold off buying an NSX-T until I see the new one.

I wouldnt hold your breath. Many sources point to 2004 or so.
How many of these "Next Gen NSX" topics have we seen in the last 90 days anyways? Anyone taking count?
I remember at least 3..

I wouldnt hold your breath. Many sources point to 2004 or so.
How many of these "Next Gen NSX" topics have we seen in the last 90 days anyways? Anyone taking count?
I remember at least 3..

------------------
'91 Black/Black
#1213 Dali Clutch/Flywheel, Comptech Sway Bars, K&N Cone intake, Comptech/Supertrapp Exhaust

I have been to 4 So. Cal. dealers in the past week to see what they say about this very topic. They all have little or no information on any specs. They do not know if the pricing will be higher or lower. However, they do all agree that the new model will be out before the end of this year, making it a 2002 model. I don't know if their optimism is well placed as they do not have any other facts on the car.

Back