• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSx in Brooklyn?

I have a 93 red nsx in brooklyn and there is another red one near Shore Rd where my fiance lives. Any more? Interested in having a meeting to chat?

Me and major stoner have been tryin to get a meet together b4 the winter .... there was suppose to be one a few weeks ago but no one responded ..... so it was a flop. There is a fun run coming up on sunday nov 17 upstate near bear mountain if your interested drop me an email and i will give you the details.There is a camera car that films the activities and i had a blast on the last one. Vipers , vettes , supra tt and a few other cars will be there.

sure I'd be interested in attending but nov 17 is no good as I have exams and have to cram. If you guys want to meet up around the NYC area that's fine. keep me posted.

Regards,

Dave
smile.gif

ill be meeting with my acura tl club on nov 30th at roosevelt field if your interested also i will have my car there and all cars are welcomed.

the place will most likey be in front of macy's like the last one ..... i hope u can join us on the fun run that will take place on 11/17 sunday

Back